So I got this idea from a friend and I thought it would be a great way to share with friends and family. Today is Labor Day, and in my second year as a public school teaher I have found a whole new appreciation for the day. Philip is off at Point Mallard Water Park with Hayden and Meredith. This is the last day they can use their season passes and after Hayden mentioned it about twenty times and the rained stayed at bay, Philip decided to go for the afternoon. Although I considered going as well I have had enough of Point Mallard this summer and my summer tan has begun to fade. It just seems unnatural to go to a water park when the temperature is barely eighty degrees. The girls have been excited this summer because I signed them up for swimming lessons at the Aquadome early in the summer and they have really taken off as swimmers. They will ride the slides alone and they have both jumped off the middle platform dive at Point Mallard. Hayden was the one to initially try this exciting feat and I think Meredith caved under her own subconcious pressure to be equal with her sister. Either way it was quite an exciting experience and I was glad we could share it with the girls.
Philip and I are avidly searching for a house in the Decatur and Madison area. His current house is in Priceville and he had planned to begin the process of moving next year but we have decided to expedite the process because we are very ready to move. I was initially thinking that there might not be too much of a selection for Decatur but we have found quite a large selection of nice homes and the process is going pretty smoothly so far.
The next few months are going to be very busy months but I am looking forward to the fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment