Thursday, February 11, 2010

Five Exciting Things
1.
A new star is in town. His name is Brayden Kai Bressette and he made his first appearance in Decatur, Alabama on January 27, 2010. He almost made it on January 26, which would have had him sharing his birthday with my dad. So my sister and brother-in-law have had a very busy and exciting February so far.

2.
This weekend is all about Valentine's Day. Philip and I plan to go to Nashville to celebrate, but half the fun of this day. Some people only state their disdain for Valentine's Day, but I happen to love the color red, enjoy the smell of flowers, and appreciate a good date night. Should Valentine's Day be the only day of 365 that people are romantic? No way! I did go by Wal-Mart today and I decided to get Philip a card. I was surprised to find that most cards were $4.00 - $5.00, but MANY were $6.00 and $7.00. I picked out a cute one that was $2.00. If I was not so busy this year, I would probably even make a cards. Will Philip remember Valentine's Day? Probably so, he has not forgotten a Valentine's Day yet and he is usually pretty romantic. Holidays like Valentine's Day are great for thinking of your friends and family. We enjoyed sending Valentine's Day cards to many of our family and friends.

3.
Wedding plans are underway and the honey moon and flights are booked! I am so excited. We will be spending ten days in Costa Rica.

4.
My quarter of classes is almost over! I have been taking statistics and I still hate statistics but I will admit that I have a slightly better understanding of them.

5.
The bridesmaid dresses for my friend Beth's wedding are in and they are so nice. The shoes are also gorgeous. And she picked very cute jewelry. I can't wait for her beautiful Nashville wedding and I am so excited for her and her groom Kelsey. Their wedding is a little over one month away.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment